1. Does the energy meter support communication module CU-P22?
To communicate with the energy meter, we need module CU-P22, which can be seen on the right side of the picture below.
2. How to psychically connect Landis+Gyr E650 with CU-P22 module to Reduxi Controller?
To connect over RS485 please see picture bellow.
3. Get the
Serila number: 73852799
HDLC device address: 2799+1000=3799
4. Add the device to Reduxi Configurator
First, you can log in to Reduxi Configurator using Reduxi Configurator via the browser.
1. Click Add Device
2. Enter Basic Settings
3. Select Communication Channel
4. Enter Device Configuration
Serial number = read it from the Iskraemeco energy meter
Physical device address: please see above
Logical device address = 1 (default)
Client address = 32 (default)
Password = 12345678 or 00000000
External CT ratio = ratio of the currents - if you have 250A/5A, the result is 5
External VT ratio = high voltage ratio. Only in case the counter is at medium voltage instead at 230V
5. Enter and choose Advance settings